Sunday, May 29, 2016

Ohh So Cute Accordion Album

Hello all crafty friends!!! Hope you doing great. As father's day is approaching here is a very cute gift idea from all the lovely daughters their fathers. A project called 'Ohh So Cute Accordion Album'

This accordion pocket album makes a great portable album to show your photos and sentiments. Also makes a fun little scrapbook/ memory book.

I made this beautiful album using white card stock, white glitter paper layered with a polka dots patterned paper, mulberry flowers, cutout of a hand painted cutie girl, brads, metal charms and so many things. It has 12 pockets with tags which can be used for photographs & journaling. Here are the photos from different angles:






Hope you like my efforts. Awaiting for your comments.

You can find me on:


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is sooo beautiful. I love the way you made this album, can you tell me, if you´ve used a tutorial, and if so, where´ve you found it then? I would really love to try my hands on something like this, but wouldn´t know how, so hope, you can help me out there? It´s really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maryann Laursen. I have sent you pm on Facebook

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete